As per report coming Dec 11, 2018 is going to be crucial for Andhra Pradesh politics and politics of the nation as the results of 5 state elections would be out including Telangana. Meanwhile if the result of Telangana is in favor of Mahakutami, it would work for Chandrababu Naidu's TDP in Andhra Pradesh as well.
Furthermore if the Congress led Mahakutami fails to come to power in Telangana by any chance, it would be a death blow to TDP in AP as well as it'd give a big boost to opposition parties in AP which are indirectly acting as ally to TRS. Reportedly very much aware of this big risk, Naidu has bitten the bullet and supported Congress. Meanwhile even at national level, Naidu is stitching a new front to bring all opposition forces on one dais.
Accordingly just one verdict of Telangana could overturn TDP fortunes in AP. Moreover various surveys and reports indicate a neck and neck between TRS and Maha Kutami in Telangana, naturally, this is adding to the curiosity.
Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall Accordingly in what came as a pleasant relief for a parched city, Chennai witnessed heavy rainfall on Sunday evening. Meanwhile at a time when the city is faced with a crippling water crisis, the convective rains came accompanied by thunder and lightning in many parts of the city.
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly