New Delhi sources stated that attacking the Narendra Modi government on the for the 2016 demonetization, former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh urged the Centre to restore certainty and visibility in its economic policies. Accordingly the former Finance Minister also asked the current NDA regime not to indulge in any further unorthodox, short-term economic measures that could cause any more uncertainty in the economy and financial markets.
Furthermore terming demonetization an "ill-fated" and "ill-thought" exercise, Singh's statement said "Yesterday marks the second anniversary of the ill-fated and ill-thought demonetization and the havoc that it unleashed on the Indian economy and society is now evident to everyone. Singh said in a statement "Notebandi (demonetization) impacted every single person, regardless of age, gender, religion, occupation or creed”.
Moreover he also said that even after two years, the economy was yet to "recover from the demonetization shock". Further it is often said that time is a great healer, but unfortunately, in the case of demonetization, the scars and wounds of demonetization are only getting more visible with time.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli