Sources from Agra made a statement that South Korean First Lady Kim Jung-sook on Wednesday visited the Taj Mahal in Agra. Meanwhile flanked by Uttar Pradesh Ministers Rita Bahuguna Joshi and Srikant Sharma, she praised the beauty and architecture of the monument of love, built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
As per report it was stated that Agra was the last leg of her two day visit to Uttar Pradesh. She was very much stunned on seeing the beauty and admired the architecture and very much impressed by the reception and treat given to her.
She reached Lucknow on Monday evening. After attending a dinner hosted by Chief Minister Yogi Adithyanath, she went by road to the temple town of Ayodhya on Tuesday and took part in an event where more than 3 lakh 'diyas' were lit up on the banks of the Saryu river.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome