Sources from Agra made a statement that South Korean First Lady Kim Jung-sook on Wednesday visited the Taj Mahal in Agra. Meanwhile flanked by Uttar Pradesh Ministers Rita Bahuguna Joshi and Srikant Sharma, she praised the beauty and architecture of the monument of love, built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
As per report it was stated that Agra was the last leg of her two day visit to Uttar Pradesh. She was very much stunned on seeing the beauty and admired the architecture and very much impressed by the reception and treat given to her.
She reached Lucknow on Monday evening. After attending a dinner hosted by Chief Minister Yogi Adithyanath, she went by road to the temple town of Ayodhya on Tuesday and took part in an event where more than 3 lakh 'diyas' were lit up on the banks of the Saryu river.
Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid According to sources a 33 year old woman in Hyderabad killed herself after she held on to her three year old daughter and jumped off the fourth floor balcony of her apartment in the city's Balajinagar area in Kukatpally on Saturday night. Meanwhile the incident took place at around 11 pm and the woman has been identified as 33 year old Padmaja. Police said that Padmaja and her husband
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging