According to sources Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Wednesday said the reason for Centre's refusal to accept the aid offered by UAE Government for Kerala flood relief continues to remain a mystery. Meanwhile the chief minister said industrialist M.A. Yusuf Ali had made public UAE's Rs 700 crore proposal with the permission of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and he had informed the Prime Minister about their contribution for Kerala.
Accordingly he said the government will seek contribution and technical expertise from all over the world for Rebuilding Kerala. Recently the UN has estimated Rs 31,000 crore loss in the recent floods and the Centre could only provide Rs 4,790 crore as per existing provisions which means there is a gap of Rs 26,000 crores which the state government will have to mobilize on its own.
Moreover Pinarayi lamented that the Centre had denied permission to ministers to visit foreign countries for collecting funds for rebuilding Kerala from the NRKs. Further the chief minister lauded the unprecedented efforts of fishermen, local self government representatives and in carrying out the rescue operations during floods and also said those who lost their means of livelihood in the calamity would be provided jobs and additional resources.
Why Mudragada is silent now? Mudragada Padmanabham who fights relentlessly for Kapu Reservations since last 5 years has become silent in current scenario. He gave lot of troubles to CBN by doing the agitation on Kapu Reservations.
- Govt wants a suitable buyer for Air India
- TTD Chairman planned to serve people by spending money from his pocket
- VMRDA new Chairman thanked CM Jagan
- Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala