According to sources Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Wednesday said the reason for Centre's refusal to accept the aid offered by UAE Government for Kerala flood relief continues to remain a mystery. Meanwhile the chief minister said industrialist M.A. Yusuf Ali had made public UAE's Rs 700 crore proposal with the permission of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and he had informed the Prime Minister about their contribution for Kerala.
Accordingly he said the government will seek contribution and technical expertise from all over the world for Rebuilding Kerala. Recently the UN has estimated Rs 31,000 crore loss in the recent floods and the Centre could only provide Rs 4,790 crore as per existing provisions which means there is a gap of Rs 26,000 crores which the state government will have to mobilize on its own.
Moreover Pinarayi lamented that the Centre had denied permission to ministers to visit foreign countries for collecting funds for rebuilding Kerala from the NRKs. Further the chief minister lauded the unprecedented efforts of fishermen, local self government representatives and in carrying out the rescue operations during floods and also said those who lost their means of livelihood in the calamity would be provided jobs and additional resources.
UP minister's tells people to burn politicians! Uttar Pradesh minister Omprakash Rajbhar's shocking statement asking people to burn politicians who separate Hindus and Muslims has turned out to be a burning topic and a big controversy. One of the prominent members of BJP alliance in Uttar Pradesh is Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj party and Rajbhar is the leader of the party, who always speaks in controversial manner.
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post
- Why TDP & Congress not going together in the elections?