Hyderabad sources reported that seat sharing deal among partners of the Congress led grand alliance for the December 7 Assembly elections in Telangana has been finalized, a key AICC functionary said Thursday. Meanwhile the AICC in-charge of Telangana affairs, R C Khuntia told, "Seat-sharing has been finalized and it will be announced after its approval by Congress President Rahul Gandhi."
Furthermore this ends weeks of negotiations that the Congress had with its electoral partners the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), Telangana Jana Samithi (TJS) and the Communist Party of India (CPI). Meanwhile Khuntia did not say how many seats the Congress would contest in the polls for the 119 member Assembly but party sources indicated that it would not be less than 90.
Moreover a TDP leader claimed that his party may get 14 to 18 seats. Reportedly the founder President of TJS, Prof M Kodandaram said the Congress has offered his party eight to ten seats, whereas he is seeking a minimum of 12 but expressed hope that the issue would be settled. He told "Some adjustment has to happen but we are more worried about the delay (in finalizing the seat-sharing formula)”.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?