Accordingly a day after Tamilnadu Law Minister CVe Shanmugam threatened to take legal action against the filmmakers of Sarkar, AIADMK MLA and former Mayor of Madurai VV Rajan Chellappa on Thursday launched a protest in front of a multiplex in Madurai. Meanwhile he demanded that the film not be screened until the controversial scenes are removed from it.
Accordingly a social activist has submitted a complaint to the Chennai City Police Commissioner on Thursday requesting him to file a case of sedition against director AR Murugadoss. Furthermore the complaint, filed by G Devarajan, stated that the freebies were distributed by former Chief Ministers M Karunanidhi and J Jayalalitha to be used by economically disadvantaged people in the state.
The complaint read “It pained him to watch the scene in which AR Murugadoss threw the free mixie and grinders into the fire in the movie Sarkar and the things that he threw into the fire were properties (symbols) of the government. This scene was shot with an intention to insult Tamil Nadu government”. Moreover further claiming that AR Murugadoss shot Sarkar with an intention to insult the state government thereby disrupting the unity and harmony in the country, the complaint stated, “He requests you to consider AR Murugadoss as a traitor who intended to instigate the violence against the state government.”
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam