As per report Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) working President Revanth Reddy lambasted caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) here yesterday. Meanwhile on the sidelines of the Congress screening committee meeting at the AICC headquarters, he said the people of the State would prefer a sealed cover CM to a cheap liquor CM.
Accordingly Revanth Reddy said that the differences between KCR and senior TRS leader Harish Rao have peaked in the recent times. He demanded "After discussing with Harish Rao, TRS leader from KCR's home constituency Gajwel, Narsa Reddy joined the Congress and the TRS leaders should release the CCTV footage from the minister's quarters on October 25”.
Furthermore alleging that Harish Rao was desperate for replacing KCR as the CM, he opined that the TRS leaders were trying to deceive the people of the State on the Congress's alliance with the TDP, TJS and the CPI. Hence predicting the outburst of internal clashes in the TRS, the Congress leader said the dissent within the party was about to create waves in the party's election campaign. Moreover stating that 40 out of the 105 TRS candidates announced by KCR on September 6 had no chance of winning in the election, he said that the Congress would try and win 20 other seats to achieve the magic figure of 60 seats in the State Assembly.
CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy who allotted the maximum number of Cabinet Berths to SCs, STs and OBCs has taken another landmark decision. Jagan had decided to give 50 percent of the nominated posts and 50 percent of the contracts on nomination basis to the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minorities.
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu