In a cricket match held within New Zealand, a new list A cricket record has been made. The record made happened to be the most number of runs scored in a single over. In a match held wherein Northern districts was playing, two players had scored 43 runs in an over.
This has become the maximum number of runs scored in a single over with regards to the cricket matches held within a country, called list A matches. In New Zealand's Hamilton, a cricket match was held between central districts and Northern districts, and during this match, Northern districts players Brett Compton and Jo Carter were playing extremely well, and the record happened during the 46th over.
Besides the usual runs there were two no balls as well, besides six sixes and a boundary, and a single. Earlier record was 39 runs in list A cricket scored by Zimbabwe player Elton chigumbara and the highlight was that the two players who created record thought they scored 39 runs only as they forgot the boundary.
PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday took on the Congress at an election rally in Chhattisgarh, saying that the party which had governed India for most of its independent history had strived to improve the fortunes of the Nehru-Gandhi family rather than develop the country. Meanwhile hitting out at Congress chief Rahul Gandhi, who has accused the BJP of corruption and crony
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja