Pawan Kalyan has chosen his soft targets in TDP Nara Lokesh and Nandamuri Balakrishna. While Lokesh is IT & Panchayat Raj Minister, Balayya is Hindupur MLA. Reportedly Pawan and his team, Lokesh and Balayya have some weaknesses and Pawan feel that targeting them would be quite easy and would strike a chord with masses.
Meanwhile Jagan's YCP too only targeted Lokesh, but not Balakrishna, Pawan targeting CM's brother-in-law has come as a political move. Accordingly Balayya wasn't interested in taking Pawan's help even during 2014 polls and even Balayya had been against to Naidu's 'high-treatment' to Pawan when they were allies. Furthermore this is said to have irked Pawan and it's buzzed that Pawan is now taking revenge on Balayya by criticizing him and his speeches.
Presently Pawan is simply targeting Lokesh hoping that it would earn him more brownie points and he could score politically. Even though Lokesh has challenged the opposition parties time and again to come up with substantial proofs for allegations against him, neither Jagan nor Pawan succeeded to do so. Moreover instead of doing alternative politics by offering solutions to people's problems, Pawan is relying on blaming and targeting individuals and taking things personally.
Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump Washington sources reported that Top House Democrats on Sunday raised the prospect of impeachment or almost-certain prison time for President Donald Trump if it’s proved that he directed illegal hush money payments to women, adding to the legal pressure on the president over the Russia investigation and other scandals.
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected