Pawan Kalyan has chosen his soft targets in TDP Nara Lokesh and Nandamuri Balakrishna. While Lokesh is IT & Panchayat Raj Minister, Balayya is Hindupur MLA. Reportedly Pawan and his team, Lokesh and Balayya have some weaknesses and Pawan feel that targeting them would be quite easy and would strike a chord with masses.
Meanwhile Jagan's YCP too only targeted Lokesh, but not Balakrishna, Pawan targeting CM's brother-in-law has come as a political move. Accordingly Balayya wasn't interested in taking Pawan's help even during 2014 polls and even Balayya had been against to Naidu's 'high-treatment' to Pawan when they were allies. Furthermore this is said to have irked Pawan and it's buzzed that Pawan is now taking revenge on Balayya by criticizing him and his speeches.
Presently Pawan is simply targeting Lokesh hoping that it would earn him more brownie points and he could score politically. Even though Lokesh has challenged the opposition parties time and again to come up with substantial proofs for allegations against him, neither Jagan nor Pawan succeeded to do so. Moreover instead of doing alternative politics by offering solutions to people's problems, Pawan is relying on blaming and targeting individuals and taking things personally.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology