Accordingly in heightening tensions over Sarkar, the Vijay starrer film that has rankled the ruling dispensation in the state, its director AR Murugadoss has sought anticipatory bail from the Madras High Court. Meanwhile the plea, yet to be numbered by the court is set to come up on Friday. Presently this hour after confusion over police presence at Murugadoss’ house and the plea, yet to be numbered by the court is set to come up on Friday.
Meanwhile Thursday night’s drama came after a day of protests over the film by AIADMK members. Earlier in Madurai, AIADMK MLA and former Mayor VV Rajan Chellappa launched a protest in front of a multiplex, demanding that the film not be screened until controversial scenes are removed from it. Furthermore on the other hand, G Devarajan, a social activist, filed a complaint with the Commissioner of Police in Chennai requesting a case of sedition be filed against the director.
The complaint read “It pained him to watch the scene in which AR Murugadoss threw the free mixie and grinders into the fire in the movie Sarkar. Hence the things that he threw into the fire were properties (symbols) of the government. This scene was shot with an intention to insult Tamilnadu government”.
History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis According to sources as an ordinary auto driver, Dr Iniyavan did not have the faintest idea that helping to transport idli batter to a cook’s home would ignite his passion for the dish and pave his way to achieving a space in the Guinness World Records as well as making him a world renowned name.
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls