Sources from Amaravati stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu will expand his cabinet on Sunday. As per report from official sources it was stated that Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan will administer the oath to the new ministers here at 11.45 a.m.
As per the exercise, seven months before the assembly elections, is aimed at providing representation to Muslim and tribal communities. Meanwhile with the AP Leader of Opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy taking a jibe at Chandrababu for neglecting the backward and minority communities, the TDP chief seems to have woken up from his slumber. Recently in a last ditch effort to save his skin and woo voters, he has decided to expand his cabinet, a surprising move given that elections are not very far away.
Earlier there has been no Muslim and tribal in Naidu's cabinet since he assumed office in 2014. Moreover according to sources in the ruling Telugu Desam Party, Naidu is likely to induct a representative each from the Muslim community and the scheduled tribes. Presently the Andhra Pradesh cabinet has 24 members, including the Chief Minister. As per the rules, it can have two more ministers.
Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi New Delhi sources stated that an official said the Interpol has issued a red corner notice (RCN) against fugitive Indian diamentaire Mehul Choksi after a request from the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). Accordingly Choksi, the Chairman of the Gitanjali Group who has taken refuge in Antigua, was one of the prime accused in the Rs 13,500 crore Punjab National Bank fraud along with his nephew Nirav Modi.
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018