Sources from Amaravati stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu will expand his cabinet on Sunday. As per report from official sources it was stated that Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan will administer the oath to the new ministers here at 11.45 a.m.
As per the exercise, seven months before the assembly elections, is aimed at providing representation to Muslim and tribal communities. Meanwhile with the AP Leader of Opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy taking a jibe at Chandrababu for neglecting the backward and minority communities, the TDP chief seems to have woken up from his slumber. Recently in a last ditch effort to save his skin and woo voters, he has decided to expand his cabinet, a surprising move given that elections are not very far away.
Earlier there has been no Muslim and tribal in Naidu's cabinet since he assumed office in 2014. Moreover according to sources in the ruling Telugu Desam Party, Naidu is likely to induct a representative each from the Muslim community and the scheduled tribes. Presently the Andhra Pradesh cabinet has 24 members, including the Chief Minister. As per the rules, it can have two more ministers.
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply Accordingly the announcement of election dates turned out to be a blessing for a government school in Coimbatore district. Reportedly a government middle school located in the Thadagam reserve forest area, a region populated by tribals, received an electricity connection after 17 years since the school has been notified as a polling booth.
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!