Indiaherald Group of Publishers P LIMITED

X
close save
crop image
x
TM
Mon, Mar 25, 2019 | Last Updated 7:06 pm IST

Menu &Sections

Search

Harish Rao campaigns at Siddipet

Harish Rao campaigns at Siddipet
Harish Rao campaigns at Siddipet
http://apherald-nkywabj.stackpathdns.com/images/appleiconAPH72x72.png apherald.com

Sources from Siddipet made a statement that Telangana caretaker minister Harish Rao said that the Congress led grand alliance would not stand up to the public support of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS). Furthermore taking potshots at the Opposition parties, he said that the TRS forms 75% of the political sphere in Telangana while the rest of the parties have just a 25% support share. Further in the upcoming elections, development will stay and self-respect will triumph, he predicted.

 


Meanwhile when addressing media on the occasion of various leaders joining the TRS in Gajwel, he said that the Opposition candidates will lose deposits in Gajwel and Siddipet constituencies. Further by choosing three constituencies in the united Medak district, Prof Kodandaram's Telangana Jana Samithi (TJS) is doing us a favor.


 Harish Rao campaigns at Siddipet

Moreover the TRS leader said TJS's candidature in the grand alliance will help the TRS win 10 seats in the district. Reportedly Harish Rao further said that the TRS would neither spend money nor serve liquor but will only promote the party's work in the last four years

                                            


Harish Rao campaigns at Siddipet
5/ 5 - (1 votes)
Add To Favourite
More from author
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
Karthi Chidambaram vs H Raja now!
Dhoni files complaint against police!
Is PM Modi contesting from Bangalore South & Dharwad?
YSR Congress & TRS attacking Janasena?
Who is the person He referred to as far as Mohan Babu is concerned?
Will Pawan Kalyan become AP CM?
Tirupathi LS Nominee offered 100 coconuts to Lord Venkateswara
Why Pawan decided that to contest only in 2 seats?
Will Law be implemented to make Political Parties fulfill promises?
History Maker: Dr.Arokiaswamy Velumani - Founder of Thyrocare
Congress Leader Richest person in Telugu states
Congress Leader Richest person in Telugu states
Transgender filed nomination from Madurai
Actress Sri Reddy attacked by unknown
KTR feels proud of his Father KCR
Pawan took massive rally in Bhimavaram
Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon
Four days after an under construction building collapsed in Dharwad, Karnataka
Pawan Kalyan let out his Assets worth
Kummanam Rajashekaran bagged a ticket to contest from Thiruvananthapuram constituency
Melania Trump posted a sweet birthday wish for her son Barron on Twitter
Father Vs Daughter clash in AP politics now!
TTV Dinakaran's counter for OPS son!
Bank data misused by TDP for vote money!
YSRCP advantage in Nellore!
My rivals lacked guts to attack Me directly, targeting watchmen: PM Modi
Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided
Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
About the author

Bharath has been the knowledge focal point for the world, As Darvin evolution formula End is the Start ... Bharath again will be the Knowledge Focal Point to the whole world. Want to hold the lamp and shine light on the path of greatness for our country Bharath.