Sources from Siddipet made a statement that Telangana caretaker minister Harish Rao said that the Congress led grand alliance would not stand up to the public support of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS). Furthermore taking potshots at the Opposition parties, he said that the TRS forms 75% of the political sphere in Telangana while the rest of the parties have just a 25% support share. Further in the upcoming elections, development will stay and self-respect will triumph, he predicted.
Meanwhile when addressing media on the occasion of various leaders joining the TRS in Gajwel, he said that the Opposition candidates will lose deposits in Gajwel and Siddipet constituencies. Further by choosing three constituencies in the united Medak district, Prof Kodandaram's Telangana Jana Samithi (TJS) is doing us a favor.
Moreover the TRS leader said TJS's candidature in the grand alliance will help the TRS win 10 seats in the district. Reportedly Harish Rao further said that the TRS would neither spend money nor serve liquor but will only promote the party's work in the last four years
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019