Sources from Siddipet made a statement that Telangana caretaker minister Harish Rao said that the Congress led grand alliance would not stand up to the public support of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS). Furthermore taking potshots at the Opposition parties, he said that the TRS forms 75% of the political sphere in Telangana while the rest of the parties have just a 25% support share. Further in the upcoming elections, development will stay and self-respect will triumph, he predicted.
Meanwhile when addressing media on the occasion of various leaders joining the TRS in Gajwel, he said that the Opposition candidates will lose deposits in Gajwel and Siddipet constituencies. Further by choosing three constituencies in the united Medak district, Prof Kodandaram's Telangana Jana Samithi (TJS) is doing us a favor.
Moreover the TRS leader said TJS's candidature in the grand alliance will help the TRS win 10 seats in the district. Reportedly Harish Rao further said that the TRS would neither spend money nor serve liquor but will only promote the party's work in the last four years
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply Accordingly the announcement of election dates turned out to be a blessing for a government school in Coimbatore district. Reportedly a government middle school located in the Thadagam reserve forest area, a region populated by tribals, received an electricity connection after 17 years since the school has been notified as a polling booth.
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!