Reportedly notable for her impressive performances in movies like Ranjhana, Nil Batte Sannata, and Veere Di Wedding, the beautiful Swara Bhaskar always speaks upright on social media and she became a major target of right wing extremists for her sharp take against BJP and its policies.
Earlier on Friday evening, Swara actually attended the annual Social Media Summit Awards that took place in Amaravati. Furthermore after participating in the conclave there, she took to twitter to say that she is stunned by the development at Amaravati. She tweeted 'A wonderful interaction at the Social Media Summit & Awards 2018 and she also super impressed with the development in #Amaravati the new capital of Andhra Pradesh. Feeling like a proud #Andhraiite'.
Meanwhile not many knew that Swara Bhaskar is a half Telugu girl and still has relatives from paternal side in Andhra Pradesh. Moreover that coming from a critical commentator and well-educated actress like Swara Bhaskar could be seen as a big boost for all the good developmental work taken up by ruling Telugudesam Party in the new capital and also her comments are a big satire in the face of detractors too.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?