Reportedly notable for her impressive performances in movies like Ranjhana, Nil Batte Sannata, and Veere Di Wedding, the beautiful Swara Bhaskar always speaks upright on social media and she became a major target of right wing extremists for her sharp take against BJP and its policies.
Earlier on Friday evening, Swara actually attended the annual Social Media Summit Awards that took place in Amaravati. Furthermore after participating in the conclave there, she took to twitter to say that she is stunned by the development at Amaravati. She tweeted 'A wonderful interaction at the Social Media Summit & Awards 2018 and she also super impressed with the development in #Amaravati the new capital of Andhra Pradesh. Feeling like a proud #Andhraiite'.
Meanwhile not many knew that Swara Bhaskar is a half Telugu girl and still has relatives from paternal side in Andhra Pradesh. Moreover that coming from a critical commentator and well-educated actress like Swara Bhaskar could be seen as a big boost for all the good developmental work taken up by ruling Telugudesam Party in the new capital and also her comments are a big satire in the face of detractors too.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!