As per report Pawan Kalyan's aggression and politics seem to be only for TDP Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile after AP Chief Minister tweeted about Demonetization being a disaster for people of the country, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan was quick to blast Chandrababu on social media. Pawan Kalyan on Facebook "To, Hon CM Sri CBN garu, MLC Sri Lokeshgaru when people were dying , while waiting in long lines to withdraw their hard earned money at ATMS ; you and your father were hailing BJP and their leaders for demonetization, while I was slamming their one-sided decision. Who supported BJP? You or us??.
Pawan, who criticized both the TDP and YSRCP said "Two years back, when BJP announced demonetization, while TDP's Boss Sri CBN garu, claimed that was his idea to ban notes and YCP also welcomes the decision; it was only JSP which spoke the truth and stood firmly against demonetization”.
Moreover Pawan Kalyan shared a few articles which reported that Chandrababu had given his full support in favour of 'note-ban' in India, Jana Sena Chief missed the point where Chandrababu had opposed Centre's introduction of Rs. 2000 notes. Furthermore Chandrababu was vocal about his criticism of the Modi government, saying that the ban of Rs.500 and Rs. 1000 notes would be futile with the introduction of Rs. 2000 notes, despite being an NDA partner in 2016.
Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi New Delhi sources stated that an official said the Interpol has issued a red corner notice (RCN) against fugitive Indian diamentaire Mehul Choksi after a request from the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). Accordingly Choksi, the Chairman of the Gitanjali Group who has taken refuge in Antigua, was one of the prime accused in the Rs 13,500 crore Punjab National Bank fraud along with his nephew Nirav Modi.
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018