As per report Pawan Kalyan's aggression and politics seem to be only for TDP Chief N. Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile after AP Chief Minister tweeted about Demonetization being a disaster for people of the country, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan was quick to blast Chandrababu on social media. Pawan Kalyan on Facebook "To, Hon CM Sri CBN garu, MLC Sri Lokeshgaru when people were dying , while waiting in long lines to withdraw their hard earned money at ATMS ; you and your father were hailing BJP and their leaders for demonetization, while I was slamming their one-sided decision. Who supported BJP? You or us??.
Pawan, who criticized both the TDP and YSRCP said "Two years back, when BJP announced demonetization, while TDP's Boss Sri CBN garu, claimed that was his idea to ban notes and YCP also welcomes the decision; it was only JSP which spoke the truth and stood firmly against demonetization”.
Moreover Pawan Kalyan shared a few articles which reported that Chandrababu had given his full support in favour of 'note-ban' in India, Jana Sena Chief missed the point where Chandrababu had opposed Centre's introduction of Rs. 2000 notes. Furthermore Chandrababu was vocal about his criticism of the Modi government, saying that the ban of Rs.500 and Rs. 1000 notes would be futile with the introduction of Rs. 2000 notes, despite being an NDA partner in 2016.
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply Accordingly the announcement of election dates turned out to be a blessing for a government school in Coimbatore district. Reportedly a government middle school located in the Thadagam reserve forest area, a region populated by tribals, received an electricity connection after 17 years since the school has been notified as a polling booth.
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!