Accordingly US President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron headed towards a potential clash in talks on November 10 after Trump took offence to what he called a "very insulting" comment from Macron about the need to create a European army. Meanwhile fresh off US congressional elections that saw his Republican Party's power erode, Trump is spending the weekend in Paris to bolster the US European alliance at World War One remembrance ceremonies.
Furthermore in a tweet prior to landing in Paris, Trump took a dim view of comments Macron made in a Europe 1 radio interview this week. Trump, who has pushed NATO allies to pay more for their common defense and not rely so heavily on the United States. Trump said on Twitter "Very insulting, but perhaps Europe should first pay its fair share of NATO, which the U.S. subsidizes greatly".
Moreover Trump's official mission on the trip is to participate in ceremonies marking the 100th anniversary of the end of World War One. Hence Trump's talks with Macron at Elysee Palace are likely to cover European concerns about Trump's plans to withdraw the United States from the 1980s Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces Agreement and US renewal of sanctions against Iran. Further Macron told Europe 1 radio that the "main victim" of the U.S. withdrawal from the INF accord was Europe and its security.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology