Accordingly US President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron headed towards a potential clash in talks on November 10 after Trump took offence to what he called a "very insulting" comment from Macron about the need to create a European army. Meanwhile fresh off US congressional elections that saw his Republican Party's power erode, Trump is spending the weekend in Paris to bolster the US European alliance at World War One remembrance ceremonies.
Furthermore in a tweet prior to landing in Paris, Trump took a dim view of comments Macron made in a Europe 1 radio interview this week. Trump, who has pushed NATO allies to pay more for their common defense and not rely so heavily on the United States. Trump said on Twitter "Very insulting, but perhaps Europe should first pay its fair share of NATO, which the U.S. subsidizes greatly".
Moreover Trump's official mission on the trip is to participate in ceremonies marking the 100th anniversary of the end of World War One. Hence Trump's talks with Macron at Elysee Palace are likely to cover European concerns about Trump's plans to withdraw the United States from the 1980s Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces Agreement and US renewal of sanctions against Iran. Further Macron told Europe 1 radio that the "main victim" of the U.S. withdrawal from the INF accord was Europe and its security.
H Raja again in controversy! Tamilnadu BJP leader H Raja has again Landed himself in a controversy following his tweet attacking Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party leader Thol Thirumavalavan referring to him as an alcoholic. He has shared a video where in an Ambedkar function a youngster is seen speaking where he vows to love, marry a particular caste girls
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters