Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu today met the DMK president MK Stalin at his residence yesterday in Chennai. It must be noted that Chandrababu Naidu along with his Telugu Desam party has been making sincere efforts to form a third front against the ruling BJP party at the center.
In the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, BJP alliance had TDP as a part of it and there were promises of special category status of Andhra Pradesh but they weren't satisfied and hence TDP exited the alliance earlier this year. From then CBN had been meeting leaders of Congress like Sharad Pawar, Marxist leader Sitaram Yechuri, Farooq Abdullah, Mulayam Singh Yadav and many other leaders for forming a third front for 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
He had also met Rahul Gandhi and Deve Gowda, Kumaraswamy. Yesterday he met MK Stalin at his Alwarpettai residence and discussed on alliance for around 1 hour and 45 minutes. During this meeting, Duraimurugan, A Raja and Kanimozhi also were present.
Protests before Kerala CM residence! In connection with the Sabarimala verdict and the government decision to abide by it. Wide spread protests have been going on in Kerala, and yesterday, there were huge protests held outside the residence of Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!