Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu today met the DMK president MK Stalin at his residence yesterday in Chennai. It must be noted that Chandrababu Naidu along with his Telugu Desam party has been making sincere efforts to form a third front against the ruling BJP party at the center.
In the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, BJP alliance had TDP as a part of it and there were promises of special category status of Andhra Pradesh but they weren't satisfied and hence TDP exited the alliance earlier this year. From then CBN had been meeting leaders of Congress like Sharad Pawar, Marxist leader Sitaram Yechuri, Farooq Abdullah, Mulayam Singh Yadav and many other leaders for forming a third front for 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
He had also met Rahul Gandhi and Deve Gowda, Kumaraswamy. Yesterday he met MK Stalin at his Alwarpettai residence and discussed on alliance for around 1 hour and 45 minutes. During this meeting, Duraimurugan, A Raja and Kanimozhi also were present.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology