In the central Bay of Bengal, there's a low-pressure zone formed, and hence the Chennai meteorological department had given a warning announcement saying fishermen not to venture into the sea for fishing for the next three days. Due to the atmospheric rotation, and the pressure, heavy rainfalls are expected in southern Tamilnadu and especially in places like Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, heavy rainfall is expected.
Though northwestern monsoon didn't give many showers of rain as expected, in the coming days there'll be heavy rains said the Chennai meteorological department. Chennai meteorological department director Puviyarasan had said the weather conditions for the next 24 hours.
He said that a storm might be formed in northern parts of Tamilnadu, and this might lead to heavy rains in North Andaman, the Bay of Bengal, and hence warned fishermen not to enter sea for fishing from November 10-13. In the past 24 hours, maximum rainfall of 7 cms was registered at Sirkazhi.
Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel has been chosen as the Chief Minister of Chattisgarh. The congress party has made an official announcement on the same. In Chattisgarh, the Congress party has removed the 15 year long ruling by former Chief minister Raman Singh, by winning the elections, as they captured 68 constituencies out of the total 90. BJP had won in 15 seats, while Bahujan Samaj captured 2, and the rest won 5 seats.
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger