Siricilla sources added that Telangana caretaker minister for IT K Taraka Rama Rao (KTR), while addressing a meeting here yesterday, demanded to know why the people of the State should vote for Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu who had ordered to kill Telangana's farmers for demanding electricity. Meanwhile when speaking on the occasion at Yellareddipeta along with caretaker minister Pocharam Srinivas Reddy, he said that the Congress-TDP alliance was trying to cheat the voters with false promises.
Furthermore urging the voters to choose between KCR who is providing 24 hours of electricity and Chandrababu who killed the farmers who demanded electricity, he said that Chandrababu was supplying money to the Congress leaders who were being given tickets by Congress President Rahul Gandhi. Further recalling the state of affairs in the previous governments, he said that the farmers had to approach the police stations to collect the fertilizers.
KTR said to the public "After the TRS government was formed around 80 backward constituencies have been taken developed. With Kaleshwaram project, we will provide irrigation to lakhs of acres. KCR did what 16 Prime Ministers could not”. Moreover KTR alleged that the Congress leaders were trying to halt the project's construction with Court cases and added that Chandrababu wrote 30 letters to the Centre objecting the Kaleshwaram project.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology