Due to Gaja storm formed in the Bay of Bengal, a red alert has been issued in the state on November 15. The northeastern monsoon had begun in the state on November 1. A pressure zone has been formed in the stretch from northern Andaman.
This has now extended to south western Bay of Bengal. Due to this a storm has been formed in the Bay of Bengal and this storm had been named by Thailand as Gaja. It has been said by the meteorological department that the storm will be violent on November 15.
It has been said Gaja storm will cross at 90 to 110 kmph and hence the meteorological department had warned fishermen to avoid entering sea. A red alert has been issued to Tamilnadu on November 15 now.
Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi New Delhi sources stated that an official said the Interpol has issued a red corner notice (RCN) against fugitive Indian diamentaire Mehul Choksi after a request from the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). Accordingly Choksi, the Chairman of the Gitanjali Group who has taken refuge in Antigua, was one of the prime accused in the Rs 13,500 crore Punjab National Bank fraud along with his nephew Nirav Modi.
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018