Due to Gaja storm formed in the Bay of Bengal, a red alert has been issued in the state on November 15. The northeastern monsoon had begun in the state on November 1. A pressure zone has been formed in the stretch from northern Andaman.
This has now extended to south western Bay of Bengal. Due to this a storm has been formed in the Bay of Bengal and this storm had been named by Thailand as Gaja. It has been said by the meteorological department that the storm will be violent on November 15.
It has been said Gaja storm will cross at 90 to 110 kmph and hence the meteorological department had warned fishermen to avoid entering sea. A red alert has been issued to Tamilnadu on November 15 now.
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply Accordingly the announcement of election dates turned out to be a blessing for a government school in Coimbatore district. Reportedly a government middle school located in the Thadagam reserve forest area, a region populated by tribals, received an electricity connection after 17 years since the school has been notified as a polling booth.
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!