An RTI petition has revealed that the mercy plea to be sent by Tamilnadu government to the governor with regards to the release of the 7 accused in Rajiv Gandhi murder case, had not been sent at all.
In 1991, Congress leader Rajiv Gandhi had been to Sriperumbudur for election campaign when he was killed in a blast and in connection to this case, Shanthan, Perarivalan, Murugan, Nalini, Robert, Ravichandran, Jayakumar were arrested and had been serving jail sentence for almost 26 years.
Jayalalitha government had passed resolution to release them after tenure, and later Supreme Court had also ordered state government to decide on release. However with an RTI petition it has been revealed that TN government had not forwarded the plea to the governor.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology