Minister Rajendra Balaji, the ADMK minister holding ministry of Milk and dairy development department, has said that if not for alcohol, people will indulge in drinking something else and die. During an event in Srivilliputur yesterday Rajendra Balaji had interacted with the press.
During his speech, he said the following: "Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy has been making plans to compete and win the 2019 Lok Sabha elections and not just for 2 years even for the next 2000 years ADMK only will rule Tamilnadu. Kamal Hassan thinks that he can twirl his moustache and speak something like Bigg Boss game show and rule Tamilnadu but he cannot do anything in the State.
While people are complaining of high liquor sales during Diwali and saying that government spoils people with alcohol, even if government stops sale of alcohol, people will go to other states and drink something else and die."
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply Accordingly the announcement of election dates turned out to be a blessing for a government school in Coimbatore district. Reportedly a government middle school located in the Thadagam reserve forest area, a region populated by tribals, received an electricity connection after 17 years since the school has been notified as a polling booth.
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!