According to sources reports are everywhere that Megastar Chiranjeevi is going to quit Congress party very soon in the wake of the party's unethical alliance with ruling Telugu Desam Party in Andhra Pradesh and so what is the best option for the Megastar now in case if he resigns.
Meanwhile as Chiranjeevi appeared at Pawan's house for a ceremony other day, there are widespread rumors that he will be joining Janasena party after he wraps his time in the Congress. As per report that will not be the best option. Moreover even if he quits Congress, it is better to take retirement from politics than to pursue interests in Janasena Party. Hence any effort to join Janasena will badly affect whatever Pawan Kalyan has constructed all these days with his upright talks and effervescent blasting of opposition.
Even though Megastar already clarified that either he will be in Congress or retire, some of the recent developments led to doubts that he might join his younger brother's new political party. Reportedly that will make detractors deduce the opinion that Janasena is nothing but Prajarajyam 2 Point O and if people also believe that opinion, it is not going to help.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology