According to sources reports are everywhere that Megastar Chiranjeevi is going to quit Congress party very soon in the wake of the party's unethical alliance with ruling Telugu Desam Party in Andhra Pradesh and so what is the best option for the Megastar now in case if he resigns.
Meanwhile as Chiranjeevi appeared at Pawan's house for a ceremony other day, there are widespread rumors that he will be joining Janasena party after he wraps his time in the Congress. As per report that will not be the best option. Moreover even if he quits Congress, it is better to take retirement from politics than to pursue interests in Janasena Party. Hence any effort to join Janasena will badly affect whatever Pawan Kalyan has constructed all these days with his upright talks and effervescent blasting of opposition.
Even though Megastar already clarified that either he will be in Congress or retire, some of the recent developments led to doubts that he might join his younger brother's new political party. Reportedly that will make detractors deduce the opinion that Janasena is nothing but Prajarajyam 2 Point O and if people also believe that opinion, it is not going to help.
H Raja again in controversy! Tamilnadu BJP leader H Raja has again Landed himself in a controversy following his tweet attacking Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party leader Thol Thirumavalavan referring to him as an alcoholic. He has shared a video where in an Ambedkar function a youngster is seen speaking where he vows to love, marry a particular caste girls
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters