Accordingly these are certain things you don't need to tell a Bengalurean about, like, going from Indira Nagar to MG Road on a Monday morning could take hours or that going to Mekhri Circle on the eve of Deepawali will include hours of waiting time in traffic. Meanwhile another recent report that Bengaluru is the most congested and the second slowest city in India provides further evidence for the age old grouse by the city residents.
Accordingly the report titled ‘Mobility and Congestion in Urban India’, published by US based National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER), found Bengaluru to be the most congested city in the country followed by Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata. Furthermore the report further found that Bengaluru was the second slowest city in terms of traffic speeds only behind Kolkata. Reportedly the researchers studied 154 Indian cities and measured trips based on the web-mapping service, Google Maps.
Moreover the report further stated that policies should be framed to address the concerns of congestion at the heart of Bengaluru. Further the report comes a week after cab aggregator Ola released a report, which stated that Bengaluru's infamous slow traffic is the third slowest among 20 cities surveyed in India, only behind Patna and Kolkata.
UP Congress Chief lauded Priyanka Gandhi as Second Indira Gandhi Lucknow sources stated that UP Congress chief Ajay Kumar Lallu on Sunday exuded confidence that the party will emerge victorious under her leadership in the 2022 state assembly polls when describing Priyanka Gandhi Vadra as the "second Indira Gandhi" and a "storm of change”. Meanwhile he also claimed that the Yogi Adityanath government in UP "fears" both Priyanka Gandhi and Rahul
- PM Modi asked Bollywood Celebrity to take Movies based on Gandhism
- Jagan's Reverse Tendering Savings Already 1000 Crore
- Telangana outsmarts Andhra Pradesh in innovation
- Pawan Kalyan Chalo Vizag on November 3rd
- Public sector banks planned for a strike on October 22
- Janasena MLA seeking to jump ship to YSRCP ?
- Normal life hit in Hyderabad due to RTC shutdown
- Stamp on HDFC Bank passbook caused panic among many customers
- IT leaves the DOTs without connect in statement!
- Chennai Metro hiked tanker price
- 60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases?
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time