Accordingly these are certain things you don't need to tell a Bengalurean about, like, going from Indira Nagar to MG Road on a Monday morning could take hours or that going to Mekhri Circle on the eve of Deepawali will include hours of waiting time in traffic. Meanwhile another recent report that Bengaluru is the most congested and the second slowest city in India provides further evidence for the age old grouse by the city residents.
Accordingly the report titled ‘Mobility and Congestion in Urban India’, published by US based National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER), found Bengaluru to be the most congested city in the country followed by Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata. Furthermore the report further found that Bengaluru was the second slowest city in terms of traffic speeds only behind Kolkata. Reportedly the researchers studied 154 Indian cities and measured trips based on the web-mapping service, Google Maps.
Moreover the report further stated that policies should be framed to address the concerns of congestion at the heart of Bengaluru. Further the report comes a week after cab aggregator Ola released a report, which stated that Bengaluru's infamous slow traffic is the third slowest among 20 cities surveyed in India, only behind Patna and Kolkata.
Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali As per report noted comedian Ali has joined YSR Congress hastily, bidding goodbye to Telugu Desam Party, with an expectation of party berth for MLA ticket. Meanwhile YS Jagan has ditched him big time and rendered him only to that photo where he wrapped a Kanduva around his neck.
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls