California sources reported that the death toll from the most destructive fire to hit California rose to 23 on Saturday as rescue workers recovered more bodies of people killed by the devastating blaze. As per report firefighters are battling raging fires at both ends of the state, but there is little hope of containing the flames anytime soon.
Honea said "Today, 14 additional bodies were located, which brings our total number to 23," Sheriff Kory Honea told a news conference. Ten of the bodies were found in the town of Paradise while four were discovered in the Concow area, both in Butte County. Furthermore rescuers could be seen removing remains over a period of several hours in Paradise and placing them in a black hearse. Also pieces of bodies were transported by a bucket, while intact remains were carried in body bags.
Moreover so far, a total of 23 of the people killed in what authorities have dubbed the "Camp Fire" have been reported in Paradise, where more than 6,700 buildings, most of them residences have been consumed by the late season inferno. Further from miles around, acrid smoke could be seen in the sky around Paradise, the sun barely visible. Moreover on the ground, cars were reduced to metal carcasses, while power lines were also gnawed by the flames.
Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump Washington sources reported that Top House Democrats on Sunday raised the prospect of impeachment or almost-certain prison time for President Donald Trump if it’s proved that he directed illegal hush money payments to women, adding to the legal pressure on the president over the Russia investigation and other scandals.
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected