Accordingly Tollywood actor Mohan Babu has a special style be it in films or in politics. Meanwhile the former MP of TDP, Mohan Babu, who is now vouching for YSRCP in Andhra Pradesh, stated that TRS should win again in Telangana. Presently Mohan Babu, who is serving as the Film Nagar Daiva Sannidhanam committee chairman, said that TRS should win in the coming assembly elections and should return to power.
As per report Mohan Babu has felicitated Minister Tummala Nageswara Rao and embraced him affectionately. Meanwhile along with Mohan Babu, the temple committee members Paruchuri Gopalakrishna and Shyamaladevi (wife of Krishnam Raju) have also participated. Furthermore Mohan Babu hasn't revealed his political plans yet and there have been speculations that Mohan Babu would join YSRCP given his family bond with YS Jagan.
Reportedly Mohan Babu's elder son Manchu Vishnu has been married to Viranica, cousin of YS Jagan. Moreover on the other hand, Mohan Babu's younger son Manchu Manoj too had announced his political entry, while Mohan Babu's elder daughter Manchu Lakshmi had supported Narendra Modi back in 2014, she is also now said to be backing the TRS in Telangana. It looks like that Manchu family is quite active politically ahead of the coming elections in Telangana and AP.
Ravishankar firm on program plans! Art of living founder Sri Sri Ravishankar has said that with the help of court, an order will be obtained and his planned meditation program will be conducted in Thanjavur Periya Kovil temple itself. On behalf of art of living foundation it was planned to host meditation programs on Fridays and Saturdays on the premises of Thanjavur Periya Kovil itself.
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath