The fireworks manufactures association has announced the permanent closure of all the 1400+ fireworks manufacturing companies in Sivakasi, and it is expected that this might lead to more than crores of laborers employed there. Supreme Court had recently set guidelines for bursting crackers and also ordered manufacturing of only environment friendly crackers.
Following this the crackers manufacturing association had an urgent meeting following which the secretary Mariyappan said that it was decided in the meeting to permanently closed more than 1400 companies in Sivakasi which will lead to more than 1 crore employees losing jobs.
Since Supreme Court verdict impacted business of the cracker and fireworks companies they'll continue business only based on December 11 verdict of the court if it's positive.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology