Chennai meteorological department director Balachandran had announced that when the Gaja storm arrives, the altitude of water levels will be raised by a height of more than one metre. During his latest Press meet held today, Balachandran had detailed on the Gaja storm and where it's centred currently.
Currently it's centered at 820 kilometres northwest to Nagapattinam, and on November 15 it will cross the sea at Chennai and Nagapattinam. Till it crosses, on November 14 night there'll be heavy winds all over Thanjavur, Nagapattinam, Thiruvarur, Karaikkal, Kadalur, Pondicherry, Villupuram and many other places.
Wind will be at a speed of 80-90 kmph and fishermen were advised not to venture into fishing. Besides on November 15 it is expected that water level will reach a height of more than 1 metre.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019