Chennai meteorological department director Balachandran had announced that when the Gaja storm arrives, the altitude of water levels will be raised by a height of more than one metre. During his latest Press meet held today, Balachandran had detailed on the Gaja storm and where it's centred currently.
Currently it's centered at 820 kilometres northwest to Nagapattinam, and on November 15 it will cross the sea at Chennai and Nagapattinam. Till it crosses, on November 14 night there'll be heavy winds all over Thanjavur, Nagapattinam, Thiruvarur, Karaikkal, Kadalur, Pondicherry, Villupuram and many other places.
Wind will be at a speed of 80-90 kmph and fishermen were advised not to venture into fishing. Besides on November 15 it is expected that water level will reach a height of more than 1 metre.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology