DMK leader MK Stalin has condemned the quoting of Dravidian leader Periyar's caste in the group 2 exams held yesterday in Tamil Nadu. He has voiced out that it was bad to quote the caste of Periyar himself who was instrumental in fight against caste system and insisted on abolishing caste.
In the group 2 exams held yesterday there was question on who had founded the Thiruchengode ashram. While there were four options given for the question, the first option was mistakenly given as EV Ramasamy Naicker and this had been criticized heavily from all corners.
Stalin had condemned this act and said, he was shocked by the caste feeling and hatred in minds of those who had set the question paper for group 2 exams and asked if those who set questions even knew of Erode and Tamilnadu and said it was a shame to refer the caste name of Periyar who was against caste system. He also demanded the TN govt to dismiss those who set the question paper and also seek a public apology for this mistake in the question paper.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology