DMK leader MK Stalin has condemned the quoting of Dravidian leader Periyar's caste in the group 2 exams held yesterday in Tamil Nadu. He has voiced out that it was bad to quote the caste of Periyar himself who was instrumental in fight against caste system and insisted on abolishing caste.
In the group 2 exams held yesterday there was question on who had founded the Thiruchengode ashram. While there were four options given for the question, the first option was mistakenly given as EV Ramasamy Naicker and this had been criticized heavily from all corners.
Stalin had condemned this act and said, he was shocked by the caste feeling and hatred in minds of those who had set the question paper for group 2 exams and asked if those who set questions even knew of Erode and Tamilnadu and said it was a shame to refer the caste name of Periyar who was against caste system. He also demanded the TN govt to dismiss those who set the question paper and also seek a public apology for this mistake in the question paper.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019