Hyderabad sources reported that TRS Nizamabad MP Kalvakuntla Kavitha came out strongly on TPCC chief N. Uttam Kumar Reddy and Congress leaders for making false promises to migrant workers living in the Gulf Countries. Meanwhile this was in response to a flash visit made by N Uttam Kumar Reddy along with other senior leaders including AICC Telangana In-charge RC Khuntia, AICC Secretary Madhu Yashki Goud, ex-MLA T Jeevan Reddy, TPCC NRI Cell Convener S V Reddy, to the labour camps in Alqouz area of Dubai on Friday.
Furthermore the Telangana Congress had promised the migrant workers from Telangana (who are more than 10 lakhs in number), monetary aid in case of ill-health, death or any other problems, Gulf Facilitation Centres at the embassys', a fund of Rs 500 crore to help the migrant workers and a health insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh. Further, an ex-gratia of Rs 5 lakh would be paid to the families of those workers who die due to various diseases either in Gulf or after they return home.
Earlier he had also promised a comprehensive NRI policy within 100 days of coming to power and if elected to power he said that the government would conduct a scientific study to ascertain the reasons leading to migration and would try and find solutions to these problems. moreover coming out severely on these promises Kavitha questioned them as to why they hadn't done all of this when they were in power and said that the Congress team were making false promises to woo the voters there.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!