Chennai sources stated that top actor Rajinikanth, who is expected to foray into politics, said on Monday that the implementation of the demonetization exercise by the Centre was flawed. Meanwhile the Tamil superstar, when asked about his view on the impact of demonetization vis-a-vis its second anniversary, told reporters that "the implementation was flawed. It is a matter that should be discussed in detail."
Furthermore when asked if the BJP was such a 'dangerous' (electorally) party that warranted formation of a mega national alliance against it, he said "they (opposition parties) feel that way, and then it should be definitely like that." Further Rajinikanth announced his entry to politics last year after the death of former Chief Minister J Jayalalitha left a political vacuum in the Tamilnadu.
Moreover on the rising incidence of rape and murder of girls in Tamil Nadu, Rajinikanth said tougher laws and stricter implementation was the way out. Reportedly the Tamilnadu government had recommended the release of all the seven prisoners to Governor Banwarilal Purohit, who had stated that the matter was under his consideration.
Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds! It has been said that Piety cyclone which has been stationed near Chennai will cross the sea, near Andhra Pradesh today noon. It has been expected that there will be heavy winds, at the speed of 50-60 kilometers per hour. A pressure area formed in the Bay of Bengal has turned out into a cyclone, and this was named as Piety.
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai