Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
Meanwhile in his usual style, Pawan attacked CM Chandrababu Naidu and he claimed that Chief Minister is raising the issues after he raising them, Pawan indicated that Naidu is 'fearing' him and hence raking up the problems he has been pointing out.
Moreover after giving out a few examples including the Uddhanam issue earlier and the Vantada issue now, Pawan said Chandrababu is voicing the problems he has been highlighting. Reportedly overall, Pawan's claim of 'sacrificing' Rs 100 Crore per year is garnering mixed response from netizens as many are questioning his tall claim and countering back that who asked him to 'sacrifice'.
History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis According to sources as an ordinary auto driver, Dr Iniyavan did not have the faintest idea that helping to transport idli batter to a cook’s home would ignite his passion for the dish and pave his way to achieving a space in the Guinness World Records as well as making him a world renowned name.
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls