As per report Telugu Rebel star Prabhas has carved a niche for himself with his impressive performance in countless films of his, including Mirchi, Baahubali and few others. Meanwhile speculation regarding Prabhas marriage has been doing the rounds since a long time. Presently his fans and audiences are desperately waiting to hear about his wedding. Furthermore some sources claim that Prabhas wedding will happen in 2019.
Reportedly after Baahubali, there was speculation that Prabhas was dating his co-star Anushka and hence by seeing all the media attention on Prabhas and Anushka. Accordingly several times, Prabhas and Anushka have rubbished rumors about their relationship status and they have officially announced that they are only close peers in Tollywood.
Moreover many of them are wondering why Prabhas is not showing any kind of interest on his marriage. At present Prabhas seems to be enjoying bachelorhood and hence if reports are to believed, Prabhas doesn't want to marry. He wants to stay single all his life, it is learned. Hold on, guys. Don't jump the gun. Reports added if Prabhas chooses to remain single like Salman Khan and it would surely disappoint his millions of fans not just India but also in foreign countries.
SV Mohan Back in YSRCP SV Mohan Reddy previously was in YSRCP and has won elections from Kurnool district. He then jumped to TDP as YSRCP didnt take the power. Now the cheif of TDP party has given him hand without giving him a ticket.
- Is it a Cake Walk for Bonda Uma
- Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Big Fight Confirmed in Visakhapatnam East!
- Pawan Kalyan's Double Standards Exposed
- Pawan Kalyan fans watching his every step carefully
- Former MLA's Shocking Comments on Janasena
- Lokesh Continues To Make A Joke of Himself in Mangalagiri