Hyderabad sources reported that Puducherry Chief Minister V. Narayanasamy slammed caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and the Telangana Rashtra Samiti saying that the 4 ‘K’s were damaging Telangana state. Meanwhile as per report the four Ks, according to him were Mr. K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Mr K.T. Rama Rao, Ms K. Kavitha and ‘Kutumbam (family)’. Mr. Narayanasamy released a picture where the photos of Mr. Chandrasekhar Rao, Mr. K T Rama Rao, Ms. Kavitha and Mr. Harish Rao were affixed on playing cards, at a press conference in Gandhi Bhavan on Monday.
Reports added that Mr. Narayanasamy said these four kings are cheating the people of Telangana.
Furthermore when speaking to media persons, Mr Narayanasamy said, “A Chief Minister should always mingle with the people, unlike Mr. Chandrasekhar Rao. Moreover the Chief Minister is inaccessible to ministers and the MLAs too and then how can he hear the problems of various sections in the state?”
Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel has been chosen as the Chief Minister of Chattisgarh. The congress party has made an official announcement on the same. In Chattisgarh, the Congress party has removed the 15 year long ruling by former Chief minister Raman Singh, by winning the elections, as they captured 68 constituencies out of the total 90. BJP had won in 15 seats, while Bahujan Samaj captured 2, and the rest won 5 seats.
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger