Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. Meanwhile it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
As per report it is a well known fact that Governor Narasimhan has been favoring Telangana in the last four years. Reports added that he has been misinforming the Centre of the developments in AP and misleading it at the behest of Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhara Rao. Furthermore as a Governor who is expected to be impartial, Narasimhan has not been so, in case of Andhra Pradesh. Meanwhile on the other hand, he has violated protocol several times and has exhibited his high-handedness by surpassing providing information to the Head of State.
Moreover he has been acting at the behest of the BJP at the Centre and has forged several political ties. Reports indicate that he has been BJP' pawn to create anti-Chandrababu forces in Telugu states.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!