Reports stated that in a crucial development, the High Court in Hyderabad has issued notices to AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and AP and Telangana DGPs and 8 others in connection with the knife attack on YSRCP President YS Jagan. Recently the court has sought a detailed report from the SIT within 2 weeks and adjourned the next hearing for 2 weeks.
Furthermore following the knife attack at the Visakhapatnam airport on October 25, Jagan moved the High Court, requesting to direct the AP government to carry out a thorough inquiry by an independent institution. Meanwhile considering Jagan's petition, the High Court has ordered the SIT officials who are investigating Jagan's attack case to submit their report on the missing CCTV footage at Vizag airport.
Moreover the Court expressed severe dissent against the SIT officials who said that there have been no CCTV recordings at the airport for the last 3 months. Further on the other hand, the High Court also served notices to Telangana DGP M Mahender Reddy and sought a detailed report on the AP Police statements that after the attack, Jagan had first gone to his house from Hyderabad airport and from there to a private hospital in Hyderabad.
#AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates The Assembly ELections for Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh, Telangana, Mizoram happened recently and exit polls predicted the victory in favor of TRS, Congress and as per the exit polls right now Congress is leading in all states.
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project