Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
He had recently made the record for fastest to score 10000 ODI runs, and earlier this record was held by Sachin Tendulkar. In such a scenario, the cricketing fraternity is filled with news that Kohli is the one who will break all existing batting records and set new benchmarks. Earlier Aussie Steve Waugh had said that Kohli will break all but one record, and now Sehwag also has said he will not break a record.
He had said that Sachin had played 200 tests, and for this one must play 24 years minimum, which is impossible for Kohli, said Sehwag. He also added that while legends like Sachin, Dravid, Laxman and Ganguly had faced ups and lows, Kohli is seeing only ups, and is yet to face downfall.
Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening! Yesterday, the late former DMK Chief M Karunanidhi's statue was unveiled at the Anna Arivalayam in Chennai, and besides, the already installed statue of Anna was also renovated. Congress senior leader Sonia Gandhi had arrived to the event and inaugurated the statue, and the event was graced by the Chief Ministers of three states, Chandrababu Naidu, Pinarayi Vijayan and Narayanasamy.
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes