Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
Meanwhile Additional Commissioner of police, traffic, Mr. Anil Kumar, instructed the traffic cops to ensure free flow of traffic during rallies and processions organized by political parties. Reported added that four special enforcement teams, each comprising of one Inspector and seven other ranked officials have been constituted to curb traffic violations in the city. Furthermore there should not be any inconvenience to the public. Officers must take all precautionary measures to control the road accidents in Hyderabad city.
Moreover the team has also been told to work on curtailing noise pollution, minor driving, entry of heavy vehicles before a specified time, driving while talking on the mobile, violations by autos, triple riding and improper number plates. Hence two teams each have been allotted to the South (Old city) and North (Secunderabad) zone of the city.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer