The meteorological department has made an alarming announcement that in the Bay of Bengal, towards south and southwestern directions, Gaja storm has been moving at a speed of 10 kms. This storm has been named as Gaja and it has been expected that this storm will cross the sea between Cuddalore and Pamban today evening.
Yesterday Chennai Meteorological department director Balachandran had spoken to the media and he said that, as of tomorrow noon, the storm was 490 kms east of Chennai and 580 kms northeast of Nagapattinam.
It has been moving at a speed of 10kms for the past 6 hours, and due to this, there will be heavy winds, at 80-90kms, and due to this there will be heavy rains in many districts, and for the next two to three days there will be heavy rainfall in Chennai and nearby areas, and the same will be impacting Pondicherry as well.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019