The meteorological department has made an alarming announcement that in the Bay of Bengal, towards south and southwestern directions, Gaja storm has been moving at a speed of 10 kms. This storm has been named as Gaja and it has been expected that this storm will cross the sea between Cuddalore and Pamban today evening.
Yesterday Chennai Meteorological department director Balachandran had spoken to the media and he said that, as of tomorrow noon, the storm was 490 kms east of Chennai and 580 kms northeast of Nagapattinam.
It has been moving at a speed of 10kms for the past 6 hours, and due to this, there will be heavy winds, at 80-90kms, and due to this there will be heavy rains in many districts, and for the next two to three days there will be heavy rainfall in Chennai and nearby areas, and the same will be impacting Pondicherry as well.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology