In the Srilankan government, the no confidence motion against Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapakse has succeeded and due to this, as Rajapakse failed to prove his majority, the government has fallen.
Yesterday the parliament had gathered under speaker Jayasurya by 10 am. Sri Lankan govt has been witnessing drastic political changes in recent times, and few weeks back, Srilankan president Sirisena had announced Mahinda Rajapakse as the prime minister, removing Ranil Vikramsinghe.
After this Mahinda Rajapakse was required to prove his majority in the house, and however, he was planning to pull Ranil supporters to his side. An election was announced on January 5. A ban was made on prime minister Elections till December 7, and a no confidence motion was passed against Rajapakse and this lead to his downfall as he was unable to prove his majority.
Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi New Delhi sources stated that an official said the Interpol has issued a red corner notice (RCN) against fugitive Indian diamentaire Mehul Choksi after a request from the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). Accordingly Choksi, the Chairman of the Gitanjali Group who has taken refuge in Antigua, was one of the prime accused in the Rs 13,500 crore Punjab National Bank fraud along with his nephew Nirav Modi.
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018