In the Srilankan government, the no confidence motion against Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapakse has succeeded and due to this, as Rajapakse failed to prove his majority, the government has fallen.
Yesterday the parliament had gathered under speaker Jayasurya by 10 am. Sri Lankan govt has been witnessing drastic political changes in recent times, and few weeks back, Srilankan president Sirisena had announced Mahinda Rajapakse as the prime minister, removing Ranil Vikramsinghe.
After this Mahinda Rajapakse was required to prove his majority in the house, and however, he was planning to pull Ranil supporters to his side. An election was announced on January 5. A ban was made on prime minister Elections till December 7, and a no confidence motion was passed against Rajapakse and this lead to his downfall as he was unable to prove his majority.
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply Accordingly the announcement of election dates turned out to be a blessing for a government school in Coimbatore district. Reportedly a government middle school located in the Thadagam reserve forest area, a region populated by tribals, received an electricity connection after 17 years since the school has been notified as a polling booth.
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!