With the 2019 general elections scheduled to be held in less than 6 months, Infosys cofounder Narayanamoorthy has said that Modi government has been fighting against corruption, and that giving Modi another chance will help the nation. During a media interaction, when he was asked regarding the ongoing tussle between govt and RBI, he said that such organizations should be strong enough to face tough situations.
He added that govt should stop focusing on statues and temples, and said that PM Modi and his ministry is fighting and waging a war against corruption in the nation. The accusations on Rafale deal are yet to be proved and hence we cannot decide on them, said Narayanamoorthy.
He said that Modi cannot be blamed for issues in GST and other reforms. As Modi has always focused on cleaning the nation, India must be proud, and to develop the nation further, we must give him another chance, said the Infosys co founder.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology