Accordingly leading food ordering and delivery startup Swiggy on Tuesday said it would engage about 2,000 women as delivery personnel by March 2019. The city based online food delivery platform said in a statement in Bengaluru "About 2,000 women will join our delivery team by March next year. Over the last few months, we have been working on training women for opportunities in this growing food delivery sector”.
Furthermore by deploying more women as delivery personnel across the country, the company said it aimed to create an inclusive workforce. Meanwhile the company engages around lakh personnel daily to deliver food across 45 Indian cities it operates in. Presently, about 60 women are tied up with Swiggy across 10 cities, including Ahmadabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur and Pune, to deliver food.
The company said "We are creating a women friendly work environment with a dedicated helpline for any concern, as well as appointing more women in managerial roles”. Presently Swiggy is identifying 'safe zones' for women delivery personnel to operate in and will allow them to complete their deliveries by 6 pm.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?