As per report Bengaluru, Mysuru and a few other places in southern Karnataka are expected to receive rain showers this week due to the influence of cyclone Gaja, set to make landfall in Tamilnadu on Wednesday. Meanwhile the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC) has predicted cloudy weather with light rains in Bengaluru on November 16.
Accordingly Sunil Gavaskar, a meteorologist at the KSNDMC the cyclone is expected to cross Puducherry and Chennai on November 14 and when it crosses parts of Tamilnadu, it is likely to bring rains in Karnataka including in Bengaluru. As per the current forecast, scattered and moderate rains are expected in the city. Furthermore the disaster monitoring organization further played down the effect of the cyclone on the city.
Moreover the rainfall in the state has been linked to the drop in the air pressure in the region likely to occur as cyclone passes. Reportedly the 'cyclone effect' is expected to extend to southern Karnataka, including the coastal districts of Dakshina Kannada and Udupi. However, the brunt of the cyclone will be faced by Tamilnadu and hence parts of southern Tamilnadu are expected to receive heavy to very heavy rainfall.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology