Washington sources reported that former U.S. first lady revealed her family life, some thoughts about her husband's successor Donald Trump, as well as her reflections on various challenges in her personal life. Accordingly the book is already No. 1 among best sellers on Amazon.
She wrote "She had to share her vulnerability and also learn to love differently," about some bumps during her marriage with Barack Obama, including a period she felt frustrations over being "a working full time mother with a half time spouse." Further according to excerpts of the book revealed by local media reports the couple once attended marriage counseling and Michelle miscarried before giving birth to her two daughters through in vitro fertilization.
Moreover Michelle administered the IVF shots herself while her husband was away serving in state legislature. Reports added “She also said of her discomfort of being a hyper accomplished woman only recognized through her connection to a powerful man, and deep frustration of being misunderstood and labeled as an "angry black woman."
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019