According to sources TRS chief and CM KCR, who has filed his nomination on Wednesday at Gajwel RDO office, has declared his assets both movable and immovable assets. Meanwhile KCR declared that he has no own vehicle and further he stated that he owns assets worth Rs 10.40 Crore and his wife Shobha has assets worth Rs 94.59 Lakh.
As per report, KCR owned 54 acres of land that values at Rs 1,36,64,000, cash in hand was declared as Rs 2.40 lakh. Accordingly cash in-hand with wife Shobha is declared at Rs 93,595. All bank deposits including fixed deposits are declared as Rs 5,63,73,946 and the investment in Telangana Broadcasting limited (T News channel) is Rs 55 lakh and investment in Telangana publications (Namasthe Telangana newspaper) is Rs 4,16,25,000.
Moreover as per report it was stated that coming to gold, KCR has 75 grams gold worth of Rs 2.40 lakh. Reports added that his wife Shobha has Rs 93 lakh worth gold, jewelry, diamonds and valuable gems. Interestingly, there are no loans in the name of KCR or his wife Shobha.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019