Central minister Smriti Irani has trolled the fact that there were no photographs of the newlywed couple Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone. Bollywood's crazy pair, dimple queen Deepika Padukone and crazy hero Ranveer Singh after dating for several years, and starring back to back blockbuster movies like Ram Leela Goliyon Ki Rasleela, Bajirao Mastani.
This year's big budget magnum opus blockbuster Padmaavat, finally got married yesterday and today in Sindhi and Konkani styles, and this event was a closed affair which was held at Italy's lake Como area, with only the relatives of the couple present at the location. While not many were allowed to the wedding, and with restrictions made on taking photographs, there was no photo of the couple released in media.
Even the guests were not allowed to take photographs, and due to this netizens were angered and eager. Central minister Smriti Irani had reflected the mindset of netizens, posting an image of a skeleton, hinting that we'll all become skeletons, waiting for Deepveer pictures.
History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis According to sources as an ordinary auto driver, Dr Iniyavan did not have the faintest idea that helping to transport idli batter to a cook’s home would ignite his passion for the dish and pave his way to achieving a space in the Guinness World Records as well as making him a world renowned name.
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls