Due to Gaja storm, 6 districts of Tamilnadu will have holidays announced for all the schools and colleges located there. Gaja storm has reached Tamilnadu, and it has been expected that the impacts of the storm will be seen throughout the state. Gaja storm will cross the sea today, and it will cross the sea between Pamban and Cuddalore.
Due to Gaja storm, various parts of Tamilnadu have already started witnessing a decent quantity of rainfall all over and the protection and precautionary measures have been intensified in districts and places located in coastal areas of Tamilnadu.
Following such heavy threat posed by Gaja storm, schools and colleges of 6 districts have been announced holidays. Cuddalore, Nagapattinam, Thiruvarur, Ramanathapuram, Pudhukottai, Thanjavur are the districts that will have holidays for the schools and colleges, and even in Pondicherry, today schools will be on holiday. The exams of Alagappa University which were scheduled to happen tomorrow were also postponed due to the threatening Gaja storm.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?