Washington sources reported that Indian-American Neomi Rao to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on the powerful DC Circuit Court of Appeals. Meanwhile if confirmed by the Senate, Rao, would be the second Indian-American judge in this powerful court after judge Sree Srinivasan, who was appointed during the previous Obama regime and the nomination was sent to the Senate Wednesday.
Accordingly Trump during Diwali celebrations on Tuesday at the historic Roosevelt Room of the White House announced the nomination of the 45 year old regulatory czar for the DC Circuit which is considered next to the US Supreme Court. Previously Kavanaugh, 53, was sworn in as a Supreme Court Justice and he has been embroiled in a bitter battle to stave off claims of sexual assault, which he denies.
Reports added in her current role, Rao has played a key role in regulatory reform, which according to the White House saved American families and businesses USD 23 billion in fiscal year-2018 by getting rid of unduly burdensome and unnecessary regulation. Moreover as per the findings, released by the OIRA last month, Federal Agencies issued 176 deregulatory actions.
SV Mohan Back in YSRCP SV Mohan Reddy previously was in YSRCP and has won elections from Kurnool district. He then jumped to TDP as YSRCP didnt take the power. Now the cheif of TDP party has given him hand without giving him a ticket.
- Is it a Cake Walk for Bonda Uma
- Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Big Fight Confirmed in Visakhapatnam East!
- Pawan Kalyan's Double Standards Exposed
- Pawan Kalyan fans watching his every step carefully
- Former MLA's Shocking Comments on Janasena
- Lokesh Continues To Make A Joke of Himself in Mangalagiri