As per report fans of Deepika and Ranveer on Twitter were equally excited and have set tags such as 'DeepikaWedsRanveer' and 'DeepVeerKiShaadi' and 'DeepVeerWedding' which were trending. Meanwhile at the same time, Union Minister Smriti Irani has aptly described how the wait for the first pictures of the couple seem a never ending one.
Furthermore Smriti Irani posted a photo of a skeleton to say this: "When you have waited for Deep-Veer wedding pictures for too long." Reports added Deepika and Ranveer want to release the first pictures of their wedding on their own social media accounts. Deepika's sister Anisha Padukone, complying with the no-photo police, updated her Instagram bio as "ladkiwale." Further Deepika and Ranveer appeared to be hiding their faces behind huge umbrellas. There was also a glimpse of the couple dressed in shades of white with reports suggesting that day one was about Konkani wedding rituals while day two would be a Sindhi ceremony.
Meanwhile Deepika is a Konkani, Ranveer belongs to a Mumbai based Sindhi family, where only 40 people, including Shah Rukh Khan, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Farah Khan, have been invited for the wedding. Moreover with no guests allowed to post any photographs without the couple approving it, the media was left grasping at straws to feed a fandom thirsting for fly on the wall accounts and, in the absence of that, any titbit of information.
Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh Accordingly even as counting is still underway in the five states, the Congress has started sending overtures to form the government in Rajasthan and the party is leading in the state and its Rajasthan chief Sachin Pilot has said that he is in contact with "like-minded" people. Reportedly the party has taken a big lead in Chhattisgarh and Rajasthan, but is engaged in a close contest with the BJP in Madhya Pradesh.
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?