Accordingly Delhi Chief Minister and Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal and deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia will be campaigning for AAP candidates in Telangana in first week of December. Meanwhile Burra Ramu Goud, AAP Telangana State convenor said, “Kejriwal will be campaigning in Telangana for the candidates but we are yet to get confirmation on the date of canvassing.
Meanwhile it will be towards end of November or early December. Meanwhile we have other prominent leaders like Somnath Bharti, Alka Lamba, Rajya Sabha member Sanjay Singh who will be campaigning from 21November”. Furthermore Raunaq Yar Khan, the great-grandson of the late Nizam has officially joined AAP on Thursday, during announcement of third list in Hyderabad.
Reports added AAP has given B-Forms to 47 candidates who are doctors, activists, engineers and professors. Moreover it issued the third list with 18 candidates on Thursday while it issued list of 15 and 16 candidates in first two lists respectively.
Protests before Kerala CM residence! In connection with the Sabarimala verdict and the government decision to abide by it. Wide spread protests have been going on in Kerala, and yesterday, there were huge protests held outside the residence of Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!