Chennai Meteorological department director Balachandran had yesterday made an announcement that, there is another pressure zone being formed in the Bay of Bengal on November 18. Yesterday morning he had met the ress, and he had said that Gaja storm had crossed the sea by around 11:30 and due to the low pressure, it has stationed at Dindigul city.
Due to this places like Madurai, Dindigul, Theni, Thirupur, Nilgiris, Coimbatore, Karur, Trichy , Namakkal districts will receive heavy rain falls for the next 24 hours, and there might be light or heavy rain falls, and the speed of wind will be around 50 kms per hour.
With the present scenario, the low pressure zone may be formed in Bay of Bengal on 18 November, and from 18th to 20th November, the fishermen were advised not to venture into southern sea and northwestern parts of the sea. Gaja storm had meanwhile impacted Kerala as well with rains in Sabarimala.
SV Mohan Back in YSRCP SV Mohan Reddy previously was in YSRCP and has won elections from Kurnool district. He then jumped to TDP as YSRCP didnt take the power. Now the cheif of TDP party has given him hand without giving him a ticket.
- Is it a Cake Walk for Bonda Uma
- Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Big Fight Confirmed in Visakhapatnam East!
- Pawan Kalyan's Double Standards Exposed
- Pawan Kalyan fans watching his every step carefully
- Former MLA's Shocking Comments on Janasena
- Lokesh Continues To Make A Joke of Himself in Mangalagiri